1. What insurance plans does the Bronx Health Center participate with?
We accept all major Medicaid managed care plans, private and government insurance plans.
2. What are the hours of operation for Bronx Health Center?
3. Where is Bronx Health Center Located?
Our center is conveniently located at 253 East 142 Street, Storefront, Bronx, NY 10451
(Corner of Morris Ave and 142nd Street)
4. How to get to Bronx Health Center?
By Bus: Take the M100, M101, M60, or the BX15 to Lenox Avenue. Transfer to the M7 or M103. Take the M7 or M103 to 145th Street and Lenox Avenue. Transfer to the BX19. Take the BX19 to 149th Street and Morris Avenue.
By Train: Take the #2, #4 or #5 train to 149th Street and the Grand Concourse.
Take # 6 train to 3rd Avenue-138 Street Station.
Parking: Public parking is located on 144th Street and Park Avenue. The building garage is open 24 hours, 7 days a week. Municipal parking is also available on 149th Street between Morris Avenue and Courtland Avenue.
5. How to make an appointment with the Bronx Health Center?
In case of emergency, dial 911.
To make an appointment call 718.306.6220.
6. Do you provide transportation services?
Yes, we provide transportation for eligible patients.